The original Adafruit Motorshield kit is one of our most beloved kits, offering easiest way to drive DC and Stepper motors. This shield will make quick work of your next robotics project! You have the ability to drive up to 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors.
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge (3A for brief 20ms peaks) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 13.5VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- Motors automatically disabled on power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Due, Diecimila & Duemilanove. Works with Mega/ADK R2 and earlier with 2 wire jumpers.
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you're ready to go!
Comes with an assembled & tested shield, terminal block, plain header, jumper. Some soldering is required to assemble the headers on. Stacking headers not included. Arduino and motors are not included but we have lots of motors in the shop and all our hobby servos, DC motors, and stepper motors work great.
At Makers' Things our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are processed & packaged within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
Expedited Shipping: 3 business days
Priority shipping: 1 business day
Weekend delivery is not available for all locations. An item leaves the warehouse on Friday, may not arrive until Monday even if you choose Priority Shipping.International delivery:
Only express shipping is available for international delivery. usually takes about 3-7 business days. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 2-3 days to arrive at their destination but can take slightly longer if the destination country requires additional customs processing for the receiver.
We ship with UPS and DHL Express to other countries.